Call for Applications for CLP's Leadership Development Programme.
The Caribbean Leadership Project (CLP) is pleased to issue a Call for Applications from suitably qualified mid-level managers of the public service from national governments and mid-level managers in key regional organisations for enrolment in cohorts eight, nine and ten of its Leadership Development Programme (LDP). The LDP will be delivered in a multi-module, experiential and blended learning format beginning mid April 2017.
Interested candidates are required to:
- Complete the electronic LDP Application Form. (Hand-written application forms will not be accepted). Persons are strongly advised to speak with CLP LDP alumni or current participant(s) from their country prior to completing their application. Your country’s CLP National Coordinator will have a list of CLP LDP Alumni and their coordinates.
- Submit the:
- Completed electronic LDP application form;
- Electronic copy of his/her current Curriculum Vitae (CV); and
- Electronic copy of his/her Organisational Chart to:
- Please consult your National Coordinator/Head of Regional Organisation for the deadline for submission of applications. Note that the selection process will be completed by the end of March 2017.
- Completed application packages must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Designated CLP National Coordinator or Head of Regional Organisation and must be accompanied by an endorsement from the nominating country or regional organisation.
NB: CLP will only accept applications through the National Coordinators.